The Cellini Moonphase in 18 ct Everose gold with a Leather strap.
This model features an exclusive display of the phases of the moon. Its White dial with a blue enamel disc at 6 o’clock displays the lunar cycle where the full moon is depicted by a meteorite applique.
Displaying the moon
The Cellini Moonphase has a white lacquer dial with a blue enamelled disc at 6 o’clock showing the full moon and the new moon, the former depicted by a meteorite applique and the latter by a silver ring.
- Model Case
- 39 mm, 18 ct Everose gold, polished finish
- 39 mm
- 18 ct Everose gold
- Double bezel, domed and fluted
- Winding Crown
- Flared screw-down winding crown with Rolex emblem
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 50 metres / 165 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3195, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Moonphase at 6 o’clock. Date display via centre hand
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 48 hours
- Leather strap
- Bracelet Material
- Tobacco leather
- Folding Crownclasp
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
How to Set your
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these watches are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Cellini Moonphase embodies the eternal elegance of traditional timepieces with an exclusive lunar cycle display. Learn more about its different features and how to set the time, date and moonphase by watching the video.
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.