Datejust 36Oyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
This Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and white gold features a mint green dial and a Jubilee bracelet.
The light reflections on the case sides and lugs highlight the elegant profile of the 36 mm Oyster case, which is fitted with a fluted bezel. Aesthetically, the Datejust has spanned eras, while retaining the enduring codes that make it, notably in its traditional versions, one of the most recognized and recognizable of watches.
Mint green dial
A distinctive face
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability.
Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- White Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Jubilee, five-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Mint green
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)