Day-Date 36New Model 2022Oyster, 36 mm, platinum
The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 36 in Platinum with a blue ombré, diamond-set dial, Fluted bezel and a President bracelet.
The Day-Date was the first watch to indicate the day of the week spelt out in full when it was first presented in 1956.
Blue ombré dial
A distinctive face
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability.
Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, platinum
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous day and date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Blue ombré set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- Diamonds in 18 ct gold settings and baguette-cut diamonds at 6 and 9 o'clock
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)