Day-Date 36New Model 2022Oyster, 36 mm, platinum and diamonds
The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 36 in Platinum, with a pink opal, diamond-set dial, diamond-set bezel and a President bracelet.
Its dial features hour markers in 18 ct gold, set with 32 diamonds, and a Roman VI and IX in 18 ct gold, set with 24 diamonds. The Day-Date was the first watch to indicate the day of the week spelt out in full when it was first presented in 1956.
Pink opal dial
A distinctive face
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability.
Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 36 mm, platinum and diamonds
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 36 mm
- Set with diamonds
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3255, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous day and date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- President, semi-circular three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Concealed folding Crownclasp
- Pink opal set with diamonds
- Gem setting
- Hour markers in 18 ct gold set with 32 diamonds, Roman VI and IX in 18 ct gold set with 24 diamonds
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)