The Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller in Oystersteel with a Cerachrom bezel insert in black ceramic and an Oyster bracelet.
It features a distinctive black dial and large luminescent hour markers. Waterproof to a depth of 1,220 metres (4,000 feet) with a unidirectional 60-minute rotatable bezel, the Rolex Sea-Dweller is amongst the ultra-resistant divers’ watches engineered by Rolex for deep-sea exploration.
Ceramic Bezel and Luminescent Display
Legendary divers’ watch
The 60-minute graduated, unidirectional rotatable bezel of the Sea-Dweller enables divers to precisely and safely monitor their dive and decompression times.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 43 mm
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 1,220 metres / 4,000 feet, helium escape valve
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system. Fliplock extension link
- Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.