The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 37 in 18 ct Everose gold with an Oysterflex bracelet.
This model features a diamond-paved dial and a bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with a matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, as well as polished raised numerals and graduations. The waterproof and robust qualities of this model make it the ideal watch for water sports and sailing in particular.
A sparkling symphony
The diamond-paved dials are a sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer. Gem-setters finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged.
- Model Case
- Oyster, 37 mm, Everose gold
- Oyster Architecture
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- 37 mm
- 18 ct Everose gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- Winding Crown
- Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Water Resistance
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Syloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Power reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Bracelet Material
- Flexible metal blades overmoulded with high-performance elastomer
- Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Gem setting
- Diamond-paved dial
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Contact an Official Rolex Retailer
The Rolex Collection features both Classic and Professional watches available in a variety of materials, dials, bracelets and sizes to suit all wrists and styles.